POPULAR POSTS

Blog Means Dollars

.

There’s no reason why you can’t wake up early today to find Google Adsense earnings has grown while you were sleeping. All this from your Blogging income stream. It’s the very same strategy that’s been used by Online Entrepreneur (yours truly) and my colleagues.  Whether you’re looking for the ideal way to make great money in your spare time at home … or if you’re already active as a blogger or direct marketer… I have exciting story to share.

Before no one has ever been skeptical of blogging as earning opportunity, no one else, than yours truly. I paid attention to the hype. And I find myself on the same boat in disbelief as I watched so-called Internet Creative thinker stumble over themselves explaining its wonders. So then I experienced Blogger. I set up my blog, facilitate Google Adsense, hey! It works! I see$$$....

Online Entrepreneurs
A Quick Start-Up Guide to Online Entrepreneur

Well, I think even if you never make a cent with it … I think you’ll like Blogger and you’ll get probably get sticked!

I want to share with you and I have to say if you follow my strategy for generating traffic and getting your blog noticed ,I’m certain you’ll like it even more. It’s easy and only takes a minute to create a blog on the Blogger website. And it’s free of charge and there is practically no maintenance required. Share your thoughts, post photos and videos and personalize your blog with themes and gadgets and more. Set up Google’s AdSense on your blog, to start making money immediately.

What Is Blog?

A blog is an online journal. you can update, edit, publish it instantly. The good about it you can share it with your friends, family or your choice of reader, and they can post comments on your blog – if you want them to. You can post images, music, and videos, too. There are some secret I’ve discovered to making money with blogs, I am not an expert but I hope this approach of my blog strategy will generate massive traffic on your blog too.

The Secret to Making Money With a Blog

There are trendy blogs and received a lot more traffic. You need lots of traffic to make money with a blog, I mean targeted traffic. To start with, focus on people that already has a built-in-demand and obviously you will draw their attention. If you’ll notice and review popular blogs, the three most popular sectors in the internet world are social topics (politics, gripes, news, dating) technology (programming, web-related and software development) and personalities.

If you want to magnet a targeted audience quickly launch a blog that’s going to make a profit , consider and stick closely to these areas. Base to one of the three famous subjects: social topics, technology and personalities.

A Blog Traffic Secret

This is a surefire. You can gain more traffic by submitting your blog’s URL into Google and lots of other engines and directories. One more little secret that will enhance your traffic even more: Choose a name of your blog in style to match popular search keywords in Google, Yahoo and MSN. For example, the five most popular search terms in Google’s "Health and Family" category were:

• weight loss
• nutrition
• parenting
• medicine
• babies

These terms have been searched continously on Google. Be creative. Sense the public demand and tie one of these terms to your blog. Maybe, a name something like Baby-Nutrition News. And when someone search Google that match specific interest, your blog could appear in their search results of the major engines – and you’ll start receiving targeted search traffic.

Don’t forget Google’s AdSense running on your blog – or alternateive program that pays you every time an ad is clicked.

Sign Up Now and Get Started

Set up your blog, Go to Blogger website
Choose Google "Adsense" option.
In a few minutes, you'll blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECENT POSTS